Application for GMP Program for Spring 2021
- CategoryExchange Notice
- NamePark, Misun
- Date2020-08-31 00:00
- This is to provide a chance to study abroad for general students who are interested in the Global Master’s Program. However, priority in choosing partner schools will be given to GMP students in the case of limitations in space at partner school for KDI School students.
- 아래 정보는 변경가능하며, 지원을 원하시는 분은 반드시 마감 전 사전 상담 바랍니다.
- GMP 프로그램은 GMP 학생들에게 우선권이 있으므로, 최종 선발은 GMP 파견이 확정 된 후 결정되며 내부상황에 따라 변경될 수 있습니다.
■ Partner Institutions
You will find the detailed information of each partner school from the link; https://www.kdischool.ac.kr/#/students/cc/study_abroad_program/gmp_partner_schools
■ Eligibility Requirements for application (2021 봄학기 파견을 위한 내부선발 조건)
1) At least 18 credits completed, including core courses
· Fall Students: by the time of departure
· Spring Students: by the time of application
2) CGPA of at least 3.5 or above (by the time of application)
3) Minimum TOEFL iBT 80 or above (iBT 100 preferred) / IELTS 6.0 or above (depending on the institution or program)
4) Completion of three terms for full-time program students and five terms for part-time program students (by the time of departure)
5) Academic status:
· At the time of application: ‘Enrolled’ or ‘Leave of Absence’
· During exchange period: ‘Enrolled’ or ‘Completed’
* It is only for internal selection procedure, so you might need a higher score when you are applying to the partner school after nomination.
■ Application Materials
1) Application Form (attached) *ID photo should be attached in the form
2) Resume (attached)
3) Statement of Purpose (attached)
4) Transcript of Academic Records (KDI School)
5) TOEFL Score
■ Submission Period: September 2 (Mon.) ~ September 11 (Fri.), 2020
* Since Exchange conditions including tuition are varied, please consult the student affairs division before application.
* Please submit the complete documents in pdf file to the Student Affairs Division.
■ Notification to the accepted candidates
Approximately 1 month after the submission period
■ Period of GMP Program
One academic year
■ Selection of Partner School Priority in choosing partner schools will be given to GMP students in the case of limitations in space at partner school for KDI School students.
■ For more partner school information, click "STUDENTS" on the top side - LOG IN - Global Mater’s Program - Partner Schools
■ All information, study period and number of selection by KDI School and partner institution are subject to change. For more details, please contact Misun Park at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1.Exchange_Application_Form_2021 Spring.docx (14.96KB / Download 1884회)