Sub-Section 2 Article 52 (Refund)
Prepaid tuition shall be refunded in the following cases
- 1In case of overpayment, the excess amount will be refunded.
- 2In case a student is unable to continue with his/her studies due to an illness, death, or natural disaster according to the School's regulations.
- 3In case an admitted student submits a withdrawal letter.
- 4In case an enrolled student submits a Voluntary Withdrawal Letter.
- 5In case a student is unable to continue with his/her studies due to other unavoidable circumstances.
The amount of refund in cases 2 to 5 will be decided following the schedule
|Occurrence of the Incident||Amount to be Refunded|
|Before admission date or the semester starts||Full amount of tuition|
|Before 4weeks(28 days) of the semester starts||Five Sixths(5/6) of tuition|
|After 4weeks(28 days) but before 7weeks(49 days)of the semester||Two third(2/3) of tuition|
|After 7weeks(49 days) but before 10weeks(70 days)of the semester||half(1/2) of tuition|
|After 10weeks(70 days) of the semester has passed||No refund|
Student Loan information
If you need to apply for a student loan, please visit http://www.studentloan.go.kr (Korean Citizens only).