ALUMNI & GIVING
Alumni Programs & Events
Engage with the worldwide community of KDI School alumni wherever you are—on campus, online, and in your region—through programs and events.View All Events
Establishing and Joining the Regional Alumni Association
Establish a KDIS Alumni Association in your country or region to stay connected. If you are not yet a part of your regional Alumni Association, contact the Representative.
What’s the benefit of establishing a KDIS Alumni Association (the “Association”)?
1. You can stay connected with your KDIS colleagues as the Association may:
- A. Voluntarily organize gatherings with all its members to strengthen and continue the network.
- B. Voluntarily organize and run programs that would strengthen the network.
- C. Receive the new students list every semester and have a gathering financially supported by the school.
- D. Have a casual year-end gathering financially supported by the school.
2. You can stay connected with KDI School even after you graduate by:
- A. Participating in various alumni programs that will expand your perspective and experience.
- B. Gathering with the KDI School’s faculty or staff members when they visit your country on business trips.
What’s the role of the Association?
- To officially form an alumni association, alumni should elect a representative in a fair and open election. If you feel it is necessary to elect a manager or a secretary as well, you may do so. (Electing a representative is required; a manager or a secretary is optional.)
- To hold an election, you will need a list of the alumni of your country. Please follow the guidelines shown on the next page to submit the Information Request Form to receive the alumni list. When you receive the list, please handle the information with confidentiality as the list contains personal information.
- Once you have the alumni list, please conduct a democratic election. We recommend you to hold an alumni gathering at which most of the alumni in your country can participate.
1. Stay connected with your alumni association members.
2. Stay connected with KDI School by:
A. Regularly sharing the members’ news and updated information via on-line platform (Whatsapp, FB, Instagram, email etc.). Examples of news and information are as follows:
- i. Promotion at work
- ii. Establishment of a company
- iii. Loss of its members or their loved ones
- iv. Its members’ safety in case any catastrophe occurs (pray none occurs.)
- v. Other good or bad news that could be notified to all alumni in the world.
B. Promote and participate in the alumni events.
If the alumni in your country are unable to hold a physical meeting, electing a representative through an online survey is allowed. Additionally, if the alumni members in a country reside at great distances from one another (e.g., different states, regions, islands, or distant cities) and are therefore unable to meet with each other often, a representative can be elected for a separate region. After the representative has been elected, please inform us of the news. We will celebrate together with all our alumni. KDI School is looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Receiving Flags for Korean Alumni
KDI School’s condolence or congratulatory flags are ready to be sent to you. Contact the Alumni Office and receive the flags.
KDIS Library Access
Take advantage of a wealth of intellectual opportunities for alumni. The KDI School Library offers access for all KDI School alumni for in-person access/borrowing only. For more information, please visit the KDIS Library Website.Go to KDIS Library
KDIS News and Magazine
Through its many departments and affiliates, KDI School offers a wide variety of electronic newsletters and e-communications to keep you up to date on all you want to know about the school.View our KDIS news