Fall 2022 Admission Schedule & Pre-notice for the application
- NameKim, Sujeong
- Date2022-02-23 00:00
Dear Prospective Applicants of KDI School,
Starting from 2022 Fall admission, KDI School will ONLY accept "Apostilled" or "Consular-certified" academic documents in the application process, and the requirement for English Proficiency Test Score Report will be changed. (For details, please refer to below)
This notice is to provide prospective applicants with an appropriate time to prepare the requirement documents. The application guidelines for 2022 Fall Admission is expected to be released in early March. Please refer to the previous application guidelines for the time being.
The Apostille is used when public documents are being transferred between countries that are a party to the Hague Apostille Convention (1961). Documents issued in signatory country should be Apostilled to ensure the validity.
* Please check the updated signatory country list and information
1. Documents issued in signatory country
- Submit Apostilled Required Documents.
- All documents must be in English. (Non-English based documents must be accompanied with authenticated translation)
- Scanned copies of Apostilled documents are NOT accepted.
2. Documents issued in non-signatory country
- Submit Required Documents authenticated(Consular confirmed) by the Korean Embassy.
- All documents must be in English. (Non-English based documents must be accompanied with authenticated translation.)
- The requirements for Consular authentication vary by Embassy. Please contact the Embassy for further information.
3. Documents issued in China
- Submit academic related documents issued by the China Academic Degrees & Graduate Education Development Center (CDGDC) or China higher Education Student Information and Career Center (CHESICC/CHSI).
- Other Required documents should be authenticated by the Korean Embassy.
4. Documents issued in Korea
- Documents issued by a Korean institution does not need to be Apostilled or authenticated by the Consular.
- Please submit documents with authentication code that can be verified for academic related documents.
[English Proficiency Test Score Report]
ㅇ Accepted Tests are TOEFL IBT, ITP, TOEIC, TOEIC-S, IELTS, TEPS, NEW TEPS, TEPS-S, I-TEPS, OPIc, PTE Academic, Cambridge English Exam.
※ TOEFL IBT Home Edition is accepted only temporarily until Covid-19 pandemic subsides.
※ The tests must have been taken within 2 years of the application deadline.
ㅇ Waiver Condition
Applicants are eligible to apply if they completed their Bachelor's degree(or above) which was entirely instructed in English. Applicants must submit an official letter indicating the medium of instruction(MOI), or a transcript that has such information on there.
※ The MOI letter will be automatically exempted If the applicants graduated from universities(Bachelor's degree or above) in following countries: UK, Ireland, United States of America, Canada(Quebec excluded), New Zealand and Australia
※ However, applicants with MOI letter(including those graduated from above countries) are ADVISED to submit a valid English Proficiency Test Score Report(refer to the Test list accepted by KDIS) as well to prevent disadvantage in the document review round.
※ The MOI letter must have official seal/stamp and be signed by the issuing institution's registrar office.