[Networking] 2022 Summer Break | Home Visiting Program Open!
- Date2022-06-28 10:06
- Event Date 2022-06-27 ~ 2022-09-16
The KDI School would like to invite its students and staff to take part in the 2022 Summer Home
Visiting Program. It is one of the most iconic networking programs offered by the school. The
main objective of the program is to provide an opportunity, not only to the international students but also Korean students, faculty, and staff to become more familiar with a diverse range of
The Korean host families can introduce the Korean culture and modern family lifestyles to international students, while at the same time learn more about the traditions of international students.
▶ Hosts: KDI School Korean Students, Faculty, and Staff of the KDI School
▶ Guests: KDI School International Students
* We recommend guests to visit one host, and not more than two hosts.
* The maximum number of guests each host family can accommodate is 4.
2. Period: July 13 (Wednesday) ~ September 16 (Friday)
- 2nd Session of Summer Semester & Summer Break
- The visiting period may be subject to change according to the host’s and guest’s schedule.
3. Application: Click the application form below and fill out by July 8 (Friday)
※ on a *first-come-first-served basis
4. Recommended Activities
▶ The guests can visit a host’s family or go out with them. Outdoor activities, such as visiting
tourist attractions, are recommended rather than indoor ones.
▶ Avoid crowded places, wear your mask in indoor areas and outdoor areas where you
can’t physically distance, wash your hands and use hand sanitizers, use personal dishes,
and follow all the regulations and instructions given by the Korean Government and
the KDI School of Public Policy and Management with regard to COVID-19 prevention.
6. Precautions: If you have any suspicious symptoms before or after the program, please notify
all the participants immediately and postpone or suspend the activities.
7. Matching Results: will be announced on July 12 by email.
▶ If there aren’t enough participants, you may not have a host or guest despite applying for
▶ All participants should respect the school’s code of conduct as a member of the school
during the entire program.
▶ As per your agreement, the photos taken may be shared in the school news center:
9. Inquiry: Student Affairs Division (email@example.com)
Student Affairs Division
KDI School of Public Policy and Management