In order to graduate from KDI School with a Master's degree, all master’s students must complete a minimum of 39 credits of graduation requirement courses.
|Core Courses||Requirement: 6 credits (2 courses)||Requirement: 9 credits (3 courses)||Requirement: 6 credits (2 courses)|
|1st Concentration||Requirement: at least 9 credits (3 courses) from 1 concentration(Mandatory)|
|2nd Concentration||Elective: up to 9 credits (3courses) from 1 concentration (Optional)
|Total||Minimum 39 credits|
- Spring/Summer: End of each semester
- Fall: Commencement or January 31st
If you take any courses during the semester, you will graduate on January 31st (not December)
- Requirements: Enrolled students in a Masters degree, meet minimum credits requirements inclusive of the courses being taken currently.
Date: August, December (Refer to the academic calender of each year)
Certificate of Coursework Completion is different from Certificate of Completion (Certificate of Completion is issued when you enroll for at least
- 4 semesters (Full-time) or 6 semesters (Part-time) but have not yet graduated)
Students will be invited to the completion ceremony only once
- Requirements: Enrolled and Completed students in Ph.D. and Masters degree having met all graduation requirements
- Date: December (Refer to the academic calendar of each year)
- Diploma: Diploma will be awarded only once at the Commencement