2022 KIHASA & KDCA Field Trip
- Date2022-06-14 16:02
- PlaceKIHASA & KDCA
- Event Date 2022-07-08
This is to inform you regarding the institutional visit at Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs (KIHASA) and Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency (KDCA).
If you are interested about the health policy and management in Korea, refer to the information below and apply through MIS.
- Date & Time: July 8, Friday, 9:30-15:30 (tentative, and may change)
- Venue: KIHASA and KDCA
- Participants: up to 20 international students*
- Application: June 20, Monday, 00:00am on MIS (first come first served, until all seats are filled, check the status on MIS)
- Cancellation: by June 30 via email to email@example.com
- Participation fee: free of charge, but a penalty fee of 20,000KRW for cancellation
after June 30, and/or no-show on the day
If you have any questions, please contact Student Affairs Division at 044-550-1253 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Affairs Division