Application for Exchange Program for Spring 2021
- CategoryExchange Notice
- NamePark, Misun
- Date2020-08-31 00:00
- Since international students are already studying abroad in Korea, priority will be given to students of Korean nationality.
- Information provided in the following is subject to change.
- All exchange students MUST hold a presentation session to promote KDI School during the exchange period. (Please refer to the attachment: Report Form for Exchange Student.)
■ Partner Institutions
You will find the detailed information of each partner school from the link below:
* Exclusive benefit available at Aarhus University in Denmark
Aarhus BSS International will allocate a scholarship to two exchange students coming to Aarhus BSS from KDIS in the Spring 2021 semester (late January- late June).
The total scholarship amount is DKK 10,000 (approx. 1,400 USD), which selected students will receive upon arrival in Denmark. Students are free to use the scholarship towards travel, housing or any other living expenses connected to their exchange.
More information available in the following link:
■ Eligibility Requirements for Spring 2021 application
1) Academic status:
· At the time of application: ‘Enrolled’ or ‘Leave of Absence’
· During exchange period: ‘Enrolled’ or ‘Completed’
2) Completion of semesters
· Completion of three terms for full-time program students and five terms for part-time program students (by the time of departure)
3) At least 18 credits completed, including core courses
· Fall Students: by the time of departure
· Spring Students: by the time of application
4) CGPA of at least 3.5 or above (by the time of application)
5) English test score required by the partner school
*IMPORTANT: The English score requirements vary for the partner schools; therefore, please check each partner school's requirement (e.g., HHL in Germany: iBT 90, ESSEC in France: iBT 100, ISS in Netherlands: iBT 92, etc.).
■ Application Materials
1) Application Form (attached) *ID photo should be attached to the form
2) Resume (attached)
3) Statement of Purpose (attached)
4) Transcript of Academic Records (KDI School)
5) English Test Score (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.)
6) GMAT equivalent or higher than 600 (applicable only for HHL Dual Degree Program)
■ Submission Period: Sept. 1(Tues.) ~ Sept. 11(Fri.), 2020
* Please submit a scanned copy of a complete set of the documents to the Student Affairs Division via email (email@example.com)
■ Notification to Accepted Candidates
Approximately 1 month after the submission period
■ Period of Exchange Program
One semester to one academic year (one/two/three terms depending on partner institutions)
■ Important Notes
Exchange students MUST maintain academic status of ‘Enrolled’ or ‘Completed’ during their exchange period. Graduation during an exchange semester is prohibited.
■ For further information on the partner schools, click "STUDENTS" on the top banner - LOG IN - Exchange Program - Partner Schools
■ All information including study period and number of selections by KDI School and partner institutions are subject to change. For more details, please contact Misun Park (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- 1.Exchange_Application_Form_2021 Spring.docx (14.96KB / Download 156회)
- Report+Form+for+Exchange+Student.docx (76.58KB / Download 172회)