The cafeteria mainly serves Korean dishes for a fairly low price
It is a good place to visit when students don’t have much time to go outside due to their tight course schedules, and the price of a meal is relatively cheap compared to restaurants outside of campus. (☎ 044-550-4372)
- Breakfast 08:00-09:00 / Lunch 11:40-13:00 / Dinner 17:40-19:00
- Closed on weekends and public holidays
- Cafeteria A : Plated Meals
- Cafeteria B : Buffet Style
- Breakfast : KRW 2,000
- Lunch : KRW 4,000 or 5,000
- Dinner : KRW 4,500
- Please pay points after charging points at e-pay charging kiosk.
- Please purchase a meal ticket at the ticket vending machine.
Student Cafeteria(Food for Thought Lounge)
The cafeteria serves international cuisine. Every meat item served at the Food for Thought Lounge has received Halal certification
- 1st floor, Central Building
- Lunch : Mon-Sat 11:30-13:30 / Dinner : Mon-Fri 17:30-19:30
- Closed on public holidays
- Lunch : KRW 3,500 for students (KRW 5,500 for others)
- Dinner: KRW 3,500 for students (KRW 4,500 for others)
- Please charge your student ID card at e-pay charging kiosk prior to purchasing meals.
- Students will not receive meal subsidy if he or she purchases meals with cash or credit card