Paper Certificates (with seal)
Only Sealed enveloped
- 1Log-in to http://mis.kdischool.ac.kr
- 2Click "Certificate Request" under Certificate folder on the left
- 3Click "Insert" button and fill out the applicable blanks
- 4Click "Save" button.
- 5If you want to request more than one type of certificate, please click "Insert" button and repeat the procedure.
Applicants may submit a request for certificate(s)
by filling in all applicable blanks and sending it as an attachment in an email to the office at email@example.com.
Visiting The Office In Person
- Applicants can bring the completed certificate request form and payment to the Office of Academic and Student Affairs.
- During regular office hours are 09:00~12:00 & 13:00~17:00.
- Blank request forms are also available in our office.
Pick-up or mailing serviceCertificate Request form
|Type||Location||Postage Cost||Tracking||Estimated Schedule|
|Express||Domestic||KRW 3,000||Yes||2 days|
|International||It depends on the destination you requested.||10 days|
We can not ensure regular service because it does not provide tracking service.
Bank Account Information
- Bank Name: Wooribank KDI Subbranch(예금주: 한국개발연구원국제정책대학원)
- Bank Account Number: 1005-500-959249
- SWIFT Code: HVBKKRSEXXX
- Bank Address: 263, Namsejong-ro, Sejong-si, Korea
- Bank Tel: 82-44-862-6741
Academic Affairs Division ☏ 044-550-1182 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Diploma can be awarded only once per degree.
- 1Spring semester, summer semester and fall semester graduates can all receive diplomas from the commencement ceremony in December
- 2Students who are unable to attend the commencement ceremony can receive diploma by email or pick up directly from the Academic Affairs Division or Registrar's office after January 31st.
Apostille is a certificate that authenticates the origin of public document. The document issued in a signatory country of the Apostille Convention can be certified for legal purposes in all the other signatory states.
Therefore, KDI School does not have any authority related to apostille. We provide you with guideline. Please refer to the attached file when applying for.Certificate Application System