2003 Exchange Programs
- CategoryKDIS Notice
- NameHyun Min Sung
- Date2001-12-08 00:00
I would like to inform you of 2003 Exchange Programs as below. For more detailed information, please refer to "Student Board at 3rd Fl". Please note the Prerequisites for Eligibility. Only students who have completed 3 terms(by time of departure) at the KDI School can apply for 2003 Exchange Program. 2003 Exchange Programs As of July 23, 2002
1.Countres: Sweden, Germany, USA, France, China, Mexico
2.Period of Exchange Program: within one year (one term, two terms or three terms)
3.Prerequisites for Eligibility:
1) Completion of three terms (by time of departure)
2) At least 18 credits (including core courses)
3) GPA of 3.3 or above
4) All majors eligible
4. Application Requirements :
1) Application form (from Academic Affairs)
2) TOEFL 250 (CBT) or above
3) GMAT (for HHL Dual Degree Program)
4) Transcript (other papers such as resume, statement of purpose, etc. are needed after the decision is made)
5. Application Procedure:
1) Application Period: September 2 - 25
2) Document Review: September 26 - 28
3) Interview: September 30 - October 1 (If necessary)
4) Notification: October 7
6. Benefits of Exchange Program:
1)Credits earned from the host university will be transferred if Program Chair recognizes the equivalence of courses.
2) With the exception of US universities, no extra tuition will be charged.
3) As for CSC, monthly stipend and dormitory fee will be provided throughout the stay.
Should you have any questions, please contact Jae-soon LEE at Academic and Student Affairs via firstname.lastname@example.org or (ext.) 1259. Thank you.