Guideline to Thesis Writing
- CategoryKDIS Notice
- NameHyun Min Sung
- Date2001-12-09 00:00
1. Prerequisite for Thesis Submission
- 3 completed terms and 30 credit hours
- Grade point average equal or higher than B-(2.67)
- Recommendation from the program chair and thesis supervisor
- To have been advised by the thesis supervisor for at least 1 term
2. Thesis Supervisor
- First, please submit “Request for Arranging a thesis Supervisor” during your third term.
- If you want to change thesis supervisor for any reason, submit “Request for Changing a Thesis Supervisor” and get approval from the Dean.
- Please submit “Proposal for Thesis “ with advice of your thesis supervisor.
- Students should have been advised for at least one term on their thesis from the thesis supervisor (commonly during your third and fourth term).
3. Format of the Thesis
- The format of the thesis must follow the guideline in “Guide to writing a Thesis”.
4. Schedule for Thesis
- Deadline for Arranging a Thesis Supervisor : Oct.7~Oct.11,2002
- Deadline for Thesis Proposal Submission : Oct.28~Oct.30,2002
- Deadline for Thesis Submission : Oct.14~ Oct.16,2002
- Recommendation for Thesis Evaluation Committee Members : Oct.17~Oct.19,2002
- Thesis distribution and start of thesis evaluation : Oct.21,2002
- Thesis Evaluation : Oct.21~Nov.15,2002
- Submission of Evaluation Sheet : Nov.15,2002
5. Procedure of Thesis Evaluation
- Students submit five copies of the thesis along with one electronic version along with “Recommendation from the Thesis supervisor” and a “Request for Thesis Evaluation”.
- The thesis supervisor recommends members for the thesis evaluation committee four weeks before the evaluation period begins.
- The decision of the thesis evaluation committee is reached with the agreement of more than two thirds of the committee members.
Please refer to our school homepage (http://www.kdischool.ac.kr/student/message.htm) and you''ll download the needed documents.
- Request for Arranging a thesis Supervisor(No.155)
- Request for Changing a Thesis Supervisor(No.156)
- Proposal for Thesis(No.157)
- Guide to writing a Thesis(No.158)
- Recommendation from the Thesis supervisor(No.159)
- Request for Thesis Evaluation(No.160)