학생들은 팀을 이루어 관심 지역이나 정책 분야에 따라 그룹을 만드는 학술 연구를 위한 학생 주도형 모임입니다. 학생포럼은 인터뷰, 세미나, 컨퍼런스, 사례 연구, 문헌 검토, 자료 분석 등 다양한 연구 활동을 실시합니다. 등록된 포럼은 학교로부터 재정 지원을 받게 됩니다.
2022년 봄/여름학기 학생 포럼 목록
African Development Forum
Forum DescriptionThe key objectives of KDIS-ADF are
- Uniting all African Students studying at the Korean Development Institute regardless of their religions, political affiliations, race, ethnicity, or any other differences.
- Promoting and advertising African cultures, values and opportunities in the Republic of Korea and across the borders,
- Being a tool for enhancing cooperation of its members and substantially be the haven for assisting every member in difficulties and happiness.
- Prioritizing participation in matters that intensively elevate the cooperation between Africa and the Republic of Korea, and being involved in various occasions pertaining to the development of Africa, in various fields such as education, health, investment, tourism, welfare, international relations, etc.
- Helping to protect and defend the interests of our community and its legitimate members while living in the Republic of Korea.
- Being a part to defend the interest of the KDIS-ADF community and its legitimate members living in the Republic of Korea.
- Pioneering and getting involved in priorities which assist the development of Africa in various fields involving but not limited to education, health, investment, tourism, social welfare and international relations.
Forum DescriptionThe ASEAN forum was created to achieve the following objectives
- Represent ASEAN students at KDI School
- Build a strong ASEAN Community at KDI School where all ASEAN students (current students and alumni) are able to freely discuss, debate about economics, political and social issues
- Raise awareness of KDI students about ASEAN's cultural values and development through lectures, talkshow, workshops
- Strengthen the collaboration between KDI School and ASEAN countries. Slogan: ASEAN FORUM OF ASEAN STUDENTS, BY ASEAN STUDENTS AND FOR ASEAN STUDENTS
TRAN, Ngoc Phuong
Central Asian Forum
The main goal of KDI Central Asian Forum, KDI CAF, is to introduce and promote awareness of the culture, language and people of Central Asia to KDI community. Central Asia consists of five independent republics, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan and and other Turkic countries. CAF welcomes students from all culturesand regions, as our purpose is to unify and strengthen cultural exchanges between Central Asian students and students of other cultures.
Secondly, the forum is intended to bring together students and researchers from KDI and people outside of KDI who is from one of the Central Asian countries, or whose research is on Central Asia, as well as those who are interested to learn about this region. The goals of the forum are to support the new students from Central Asia, collaborate on research projects, promote and foster relationships between South Korea and Central Asian countries.
The origin of the term "Indo-Pacific" can be traced to the German geopolitical scholar Karl Haushofer. Some countries in the Indo-Pacific region are Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Republic of Korea, the United States, and Vietnam. The Indo-Pacific can become a driver of peace and prosperity for the whole world. The emerging strategic articulations are important as the Indo-Pacific has emerged as the hub of global trade and energy supply.
SINGH BAIS, Rahul
Latin America and Caribbean Forum
Promote dialogue between students, embassies, official representatives, academics from Latin America and the Caribbean region to enhance students' capacity to become future leaders. Furthermore, develop such interaction in order to strengthen Latin American and Caribbean representativity within KDI School as well as within South Korea.
NASCIMENTO, Gabriella Mendes
Women Leaders Forum
- Being a plataform where KDIS women could convert, bond and share.
- Building and enhance sisterhood in our community. The main aim is to empower each of our strentghness through supporting and learning from each oth.
- Supporting diverse kinding of leaderships in different context and fields. All of theses purposes in a inclsuive and intersecctional perspective
LANDI VILLARES DE SOUZA, Vivian